Together against Corona.
Last update: 4 January 2021, 9:48 AM
At Oasis Punt-West Hotel & Beach Resort we closely follow the developments around the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We get a lot of questions about the consequences for already booked holidays. We will inform you about the latest updates below:
- In case of a negative travel advice you can cancel your booking up to 48 hours free of charge. You will receive a voucher to the value of the amount already paid for your reservation.
- Brasserie Zeven is still at your service. Enjoy our pure specialities in your own villa or hotel studio, with our takeaway menus and/or dishes. View here the Take Away Menu.
- Are you staying in a hotel studio including breakfast? Then you will receive a breakfast basket filled with fresh products at your hotel studio every morning.
- Oasis Punt-West Hotel & Beach Resort is open. We look forward to welcome you to our resort. Of course the safety of our guests and staff is top priority and extra hygiene and safety measures are taken.
- As of 1 December, everyone aged 13 and over must wear a face mask in indoor public spaces
We will keep you informed of further developments and would like to thank you for your understanding. The safety and health of our guests, employees and partners is our highest priority.